Anyone can sign up for an account to the YBGR Admissions Center at https://admit.ybgr.org/
This article will give you some advice on how to quickly and easily get started.
You will need an account when:
- Opening attachment links we send to your email (To ensure compliance, privacy, and security).
- You wish to review your request(s), see their updates, and attach additional information securely.
- You wish to send a new request into YBGR securely and most efficiently.
How to create an account
- First, browse to https://admit.ybgr.org/ and click "Sign In" on the top-right
- You will have several options to sign in including:
- If you have never sent us anything before: Click on the link after New to Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch? Sign Up. You'll provide your name and email.
- If you have emailed us in the past: Click "Have you emailed us? Get a password" the system will send you an email if you're in our database and after you confirm the email you'll be able to set a password.
- If your company uses Google Workspace or Microsoft 365: You may be able to use the options to sign in with Google or Microsoft. Please note that your IT department may restrict which applications you can use, so if this option fails please use one of the options above
- You're all set! You can now use the YBGR Admissions Center. If you ever have problems logging in you can try to reset your password which will send you an email.
How to use YBGR Admissions Center
- On the top right, use "Submit a Request" to create a new request. You'll be able to select your options, fill out the form, and attach any documents securely to the request such as assessments, evaluations, discharge paperwork and anything else you need.
- Also on the top right you'll find "Requests" which will give you a list of your current and past requests and allow you to click on them, see any progress or changes, and even respond back and submit additional documentation securely.
- You will also find helpful articles, such as this one, that will guide you through the system and various aspects of the admissions process.
- If you need to log out, just click on the down arrow near your name and click sign out - It's that easy!
Notes on security and compliance for IT Departments and Healthcare Agencies
Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch is considered a Covered Entity as defined in 45 CFR § 160.103 and is subject to comply with the requirements of 45 CFR Parts 160 and 164 “HIPAA Rule” and 42 CFR Part 2 “Confidentiality of Substance Use Disorder Patient Records.” You can review our Privacy Practices at https://s.ybgr.org/npp
Information collected in the YBGR Admissions Center may constitute protected health information (PHI) and is stored securely through our partner, Zendesk, and is covered under an appropriate Business Associate Agreement (BAA). You can read more about Zendesk's compliance and technical safeguards: here.
Information transmitted to YBGR through the YBGR Admissions Center is only viewable by the minimum necessary employees to facilitate the inquiry and admissions process and will not be redisclosed unless where allowed or required.
For any additional questions or concerns please contact the YBGR HIPAA Privacy Officer, 1732 S 72ND ST W Billings, MT 59106 or by visiting https://www.ybgr.org/contact